Where To Buy:
Cora™ CT1000 Tracker
Providing seamless 3D indoor / outdoor location for campus environments, the CT1000 breaks through the cost / performance barrier. Offering long battery-life and a credit-card sized form factor, the tag is the first generation of easily programmable tags that can be readily adapted to a variety of people and thing tracking applications.
Powered by CP-Flex platform™, solution providers can create easy to learn applications scripts enabling the device to match their application interface protocol requirements or select from a set of existing applications provided in the Cora CT1000 SDK. Solution providers can control the behavior of the CT1000, optimizing the device for their particular needs without re-certification or the learning curve typical of embedded firmware.
- Configurable Wi-Fi/BLE based location determination.
- BLE for provisioning, log download, and firmware updates
- 3-axis motion sensor
- Out of network, 1000+ message cache (1MB)
- Small size – equivalent to security badge.
- Easy-to-learn PAWN based programming environment
- > 6,000 locates per charge / 60+ days at 100 locates per day
- IP67 Water / Shock resistant
- Two programmable buttons
- Low power real time clock (RTC)
- Samples and Demo Kits available now
- LoRa Protocols: LoRaWAN Class A/C
- Cora platform compatible
- Color: Black/Red (other colors can be custom ordered)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 3.38 x 2.13 x 0.2 inches (85 x 54 x 5 mm)
- Two (2) programmable, multi-color LEDs (left of buttons)
- Two (2) programmable, buttons
- Magnetic connect charging port (USB 5V)
- 400 mAmp-Hr Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz Scanning / Data Communications (custom firmware)
- BLE: 2.4 GHz Scanning / Data Provisioning
- LoRa: U.S. 923 MHz, E.U. 868 MHz, China 470 MHz, and other frequencies available
- OTA Updates via BLE or LoRa
- 32 KB Flash / 4KB RAM programmable CP-Flex application (Pawn script) environment. Deploy standard or customized applications without requiring re-certification of the tag.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: < 100% non-condensing
The CT1000 is ideal for near real-time location tracking applications that are event driven. The tag can wake on a variety of events, collecting and reporting location, temperature, and other information. Supporting Codepoint’s Flex platform, solution providers can choose from existing apps or create their own to meet specific requirements.
At Work and Home
- Hotel staff safety management
- Workplace security / activity monitoring
- Warehouse Logistics
- Smart Home/Building
- Asset tracking for medical, warehouse, and campus logistics
- Equipment Locator
- Family Safety Net
- Pedestrian Vehicle Recovery
Across the Nation
- Shipment Verification
- Movement Detection
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Trip Logging